- MEDIUM 2.5 INCH BARREL: This Spornette Prego 2 ½” round brush is the ideal hairbrush for medium, loose curls, flips and waves in short, medium & long hair. The medium ceramic vented barrel works with the heat of a blow dryer to create loads of bounce and volume. Master salon-style straightening and smoothing for coarse, curly, or frizzy hair at home.
- TOURMALINE CERAMIC VENTED THERMAL BARREL: Say goodbye to frizz and kink! Do twice the work in less time. The medium tourmaline ceramic vented barrel maximizes the drying area while transferring heat to set hair faster. Shortening the drying time with negatively charged ions and reduces your hair’s exposure to heat helping to avoid damage.
- CERAMIC THERMAL TECHNOLOGY: When used with a blow dryer, the Prego’s vented ceramic barrel heats from the inside out. The thermal ceramic in the barrel coating holds even heat and makes for a smooth surface to prevent hair damage. This professional feature makes at home styling possible with every blowout.
- NYLON NANO-SILVER IONIC BRISTLES: The Spornette Prego has nano silver and ion infused bristles to reduce static and lock in moisture, promoting shiny, healthy hair. Heat conduction from this ceramic hairbrush also polishes the hair shaft, for a silky finish. Additives in the bristles and ceramic barrel emit ions when used with a blow dryer. The ions break up water molecules so the smaller molecules can be easily absorbed into hair strands, reducing dryness and permitting the strands to be soft a
- FOAM GRIP HANDLE: The Spornette Prego Round hairbrush has a lightweight yet sturdy black handle. Its comfortable grip and 10-inch ergonomic handle help prevent muscle fatigue and strain during styling.
With its ceramic barrel and medium size, the Spornette 2.5 inch Prego hairbrush helps create salon-quality blowouts at home. Anyone with straight, curly, wavy or ethnic hair can achieve amazing results. This brush works on both thick and thin hair and helps smooth and curl kinky, curly and coarse hair when used with a blow dryer. Saves time and protects against damage by drying hair faster! The vented barrel allows air to flow through the brush and reach hair from all angles. That means you don’t have to work as hard to achieve shiny, bouncy, beautiful style. Plus, less time under the heat means less damage. The 2.5 inch brush can be used without worry on short, medium and long hair. It won’t snag or tangle. And the handle has a comfortable, soft grip that is easy to hold, even for long periods of time. For optimal results, use the Spornette Prego Brush on damp, partially dry hair. Wrap sections of hair around the brush and pull it tight and away from your head. Blow dry on medium heat. To straighten, drag the brush through the hair while applying heat. To add curl, keep the hair wrapped around the brush until cool.