- TANGLE TAMER – Each maplewood pin is enrobed a waxy, environmentally-friendly coating that glides through knots and tangles
- BEAUTIFYING BENEFITS – Narrow pins provide pleasant scalp care, pampering coarse, fine, or brittle hair; unlike metal or plastic, Redecker’s wooden pins are anti-static and non-conductive
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS – Hand-crafted from waxed beechwood, maplewood, and rubber; hairbrush measures 3-7/8-inches long
- HEDGEHOG-SHAPED HANDLE – Cute, curved handle comfortably contours the palm
- DO NOT SOAK – Rinse with lukewarm water, towel blot to remove excess moisture, and air dry at room temperature; made in Germany
Relish the world-renowned quality of Redecker’s handmade household products!
The Redecker Waxed Beechwood Hedgehog-Shaped Hairbrush is a beautiful brush specifically designed for pleasant scalp care no matter your hair texture. This brush’s body is hand-crafted from solid beechwood; each maple pin bears a waxy, environmentally-friendly coating that glides through knots and tangles. Unlike metal, these pins won’t absorb heat and have anti-static properties.
The Redecker Waxed Beechwood Hedgehog-Shaped Hairbrush measures 3-7/8-inches long. If dirtied, rinse with lukewarm water, towel blot to remove excess moisture, and air dry with bristles down to prevent handle damage; do not soak.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.