- ALL-NATURAL HAIR CARE: Great for daily brushing; plant bristles naturally condition scalp and detangle knots
- EXTRA-STRONG BRISTLES: Made from all-natural tampico fiber, stiff plant fiber bristles are perfect for brushing hair; bristles have a high degree of shape retention and withstand high heat when blow drying hair
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Handle made from all-natural oiled beechwood highly resistant to wear and tear; ages gracefully and durable enough for daily use
- CRUELTY-FREE: 8″ long brush made without any animal products; cruelty-free and vegan friendly
- CARE: For maintenance, rinse with warm water; air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle; made in Germany
Treat your hair with the delicate touch that it deserves
Part of an exclusive cruelty-free collection by Redecker, the Vegan Tampico Fiber Hairbrush with Oiled Beechwood Handle offers an all-natural solution to hair care. Made from tampico fiber, plant-based bristles condition the scalp while smoothing and detangling knots. Stiff bristles retain their shape and withstand high heat temperatures, perfect for brushing and blow drying hair. The handle of the brush is made from all-natural oiled beechwood, which is resistant to wear and tear and durable enough for regular use. Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, this 8″ long brush is handcrafted without animal products. For maintenance, rinse with lukewarm water and towel blot to remove excess moisture. Air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle. Made in Germany.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.