- The wooden hair brush is handmade with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
- Crafted with exquisite traditional handicrafts, well polished and smooth.
- No snags, less static, less frizz, easy to detangle all hair types and prevents hair breakage.
- Natural sandalwood aroma and refined wooden bristles help to relieve tension and stimulate scalp, great for massage.
- Premium quality hair brush, with an excellent after-sales service, perfect for gifting!
Sandalwood, the sweet-smelling wood from sandalwood tree, has long been considered as the rarest timber in the world. Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress. Unlike many other aromatic woods, sandalwood retains its fragrance for decades. As a slow-growing tree, sandalwood takes hundreds of years to harden into timber, which makes it even more valuable.
Breezelike green sandalwood hair brushes are high-rank hair brushes sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike green sandalwood hair brushes are made with natural green sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
Made with natural sandalwood, Breezelike green sandalwood hair brushes rarely discharge static during usage.
Breezelike green sandalwood hair brushes tend to add natural soothing fragrance to your hair and relieve stress.
Each Breezelike green sandalwood hair brush has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two sandalwood trees are identical.
Sandalwood is believed to be able to exorcise evil and purify souls. Breezelike green sandalwood hair brush is perfect to cleanse your hair.
Breezelike green sandalwood hair brush retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.
Do not soak sandalwood hair brushes in water especially hot water for more than half an hour.
Do not put sandalwood hair brushes in sunlight or high temperature (over 40 degrees Celsius).
Exposing green sandalwood in sunlight or high temperature tends to accelerate the color-changing process but may cause the sandalwood to exude resin.