- BRUSH & STYLE – Natural boar bristle round brushes are especially suitable for fine to medium hair. Added nylon pins help guide the boar bristles through the hair and hold it to the barrel for smoothing and blow drying straight. Can be used for long thick hair by sectioning hair at scalp and working on smaller areas for best results.
- MASSAGING – Boar bristles massage the scalp, promoting sebum production, the scalp’s own naturally-produced oil that keeps hair from drying out. Boar hair is recommended over plastic bristle for those who have a sensitive scalp.
- COMFORT – Wood brushes are preferred because of its fine qualities: durability, luster, and comfort. Double bristle brushes glide smoothly across your hair to hold in place for round brush styling.
- CONTROL – Ergonomic handle that molds into the hand for utmost control during styling.
- MODERN DESIGN – Double finish black wood modern-style
Double Bristle Wooden Round Brushes are used for volumizing, smoothing, and hair straightening while blow drying. Use the 1.3″ brush for medium bangs or tighter curls, and use the 1.7″ brush for longer bangs or larger, loose curls. The brushes’ soft 100% boar bristles stimulate the scalp to release sebum, the hair’s own natural lubricant. Added nylon pins (one per cluster of boar bristles) helps to separate the hair away from the scalp for volumizing. The ergonomic, anti-slip handles help prevent finger strain and help you maintain the tension needed to perfect any hairstyle. When quality is important, and you don’t want to spend a small fortune on a hairbrush, trust Better Beauty Products for your personal beauty needs. Salon quality hairbrushes reasonably priced for you, the smart buyer.